ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISION
All those interested to acquire detailed knowledge of the constitutional set up and working of United Nations and its Specialised Agencies are welcome for admission. The minimum educational qualification for admission is a Pass in the 10+2 or equivalent examination.
1. The course is of Six Months duration.
2. The six months semester commences on the first of every month. Student can enroll in any semester.
3. The course consists of programmed lessons and examination.
4. The medium of instruction is English.
5. The study material shall be sent to candidates by post well in time.
6. The examination will be of open book type and will be written by the candidate in his/her own handwriting at his/her place.
7. Candidate is required to submit Answer Papers within fifteen days from the date of receipt of question papers.
8. In case a candidate does not succeed in the first attempt, maximum two more chances will be given. In any case a candidate shall have to clear the course within one year.
9. The result shall be intimated within one month from the date of receipt of all Answer Papers and Diploma shall be posted to the successful candidates shortly thereafter.
10. The period of Six Months for the course can be extended in exceptional cases, for which the student has to apply to the Director of the Institute for necessary permission.
FEES PAYABLE FOR THE COURSE
Admission fee: Rs. 2,500/-
Course fee: Rs. 10,000/-
Examination fee: Rs. 2,500/-
Total fee: Rs. 15,000/-
For overseas students total fee is USD 350. The fee can be paid in two equal instalment of USD 175 each. Indian Students can pay their fee in two equal instalment of Rs. 7500/- each.
1. If a candidate does not pass the examination at the first attempt, he/she can avail two more chances. The Additional fee payable is Rs. 2500 / US $ 150 for each subsequent examination.
2. All payments are to be made by Cash / Credit Card or by Crossed Demand Draft, payable at New Delhi. The Demand Draft is to be drawn in favour of the "Institute of UN Studies" New Delhi.
3. Students can pay their fee by Electronic Transfer in ICICI Bank Account No. 000701223098, Connaught Place, New Delhi, India. IFSC Code - ICIC0000007 & MICR Code 110229002.